This has most defiantly been my defining word this week, We have been waiting to hear about my eldest sons secondary school choice, It has been playing on my mind, But as soon as Monday morning came I knew it was only a matter of time before we knew, I just wanted to know so we could face and deal with the outcome. Anyway we ended waiting until Tuesday, But that Tuesday morning on my way to work I got a call from the school that my eldest son was unwell. I rushed to the school where I found my son unable to move his head.
My GP advised us to go to A&E, of course we didn't know this at the time but it was due to a muscle spasm...But my doctors were being cautious which I'm grateful of. Later that afternoon when we arrived home the dreaded letter was waiting, But I'm glad to say the stress soon turned into relief when we learned that my son got into his first secondary school choice phew.