The game is set in Rio de Janeiro the host city of the Games, the most amazing thing about this cool game is that there are 14 Olympic disciplines to choose from which will most defiantly keep you occupied.
The boys love taking part in the classic event from boxing, archery to swimming and had a great time testing their skills against fellow and well know classic Nintendo characters. there are also 14 plus events where you can use your cool power-ups to help you win
We loved that we could use the Nintdeo stylus to swing and putt in golf which is exclusive to the Nintendo 3Ds version, it was great and gave us so much control, I'm looking forward to a multiplayer game with the boys.
Mario and Sonic At The Rio 2016 Olympic Games Features:
• 14 cool Olympic events, as well as 14 special Mario and Sonic, themed Plus Events.
• Golf joins the list of Olympic disciplines, available to play exclusively on 3DS.
• 40 playable characters, 20 of which are completely new.
• Unique training events in Road to Rio mode in order to upgrade your Mii character.
• Tap your Mario or Sonic Amiibo to unlock special costumes
and boost your Mii’s attributes.
• The Pocket Marathon counts the steps players take with their Nintendo 3DS system which unlocks cool rewards that help you increase your Mii characters abilities.
Things to look out for:
• Make sure to play through Road to Rio mode to experience loads of unique training events that aren’t available in Versus Mode or Rio 2016 Quick Play.
• Get Pocket Marathon which will help you build up steps to receive rewards, even when you aren’t playing Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
• Keep practicing the athletics events and try and break those world records!
• Download play is available, so the more people playing the better
Check out the Nintendo Offical Website for moe information Olympic Games
We are part of the Nintendo Bloggers network and were given a download copy to the game to share our thoughts.